Lost A Pet
If you have lost your pet, it is critical to start your search quickly. Here are some steps you can take to help find your missing pet:
- Call Color Country Animal Welfare at 435-425-2050.
- If you have a photo and description of where your pet was last seen, you may be asked to text or email this information to our shelter staff. CCAW will be able to post this information regarding your lost pet on Facebook. Once we have shared your pet on our page, we suggest you share the post on Barter Club – Wayne County and Wayne County Bulletin Facebook pages.
- Consider posting a flyer with your pet’s photo, a brief description, and your contact information.
- Search the area where your pet was last seen. Call your neighbors and ask your surrounding community for help.
- If your pet has a microchip, contact the company/vet where you got the pet and make sure your contact information is updated.
- Remember that many lost pets are happily reunited with their owners. Don’t give up, and be persistent in your search.